You can now convert Excel 2007 files directly to PDF format without the need for a third party software. However to be able to do that you need to download and install Microsoft Office “Save as PDF” Add-in (SaveAsPDF.exe) from Microsoft web site.
Check SaveAsPDF.EXE download page Here.
After the add-in is installed:
1. Click the Office button in Excel 2007.
2. Point to Save As then click PDF or XPS.
3. The window Publish as PDF or XPS will open.
4. In the Save as type drop down select PDF.
5. Click the Publish button.