You can show or hide formulas in Excel 2010 in tow ways:
A. The quick (shortcut) way:
- Press the control key and the ~ key at the same time (CTRL ~) to show formulas in the cells.
- Press the same keys again to hide formulas in the cells.
B. Using Excel Options:
- Click File.
- Click Options. Excel Options window will open.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Go to the section titled “Display options for this worksheet”.
- Select the check box that says “Show formulas in cells instead of their calculated results”.