If you have a workbook with more than one worksheet, then you can view two or more worksheets at the same time. Follow these steps:
1. Select the first worksheet.
2. In the View tab, Window group click New Window.
3. Select the second worksheet. Now you have two windows, one on display and the other one in the background.
4. In the View tab, Window group click Arrange All. The Arrange Windows window will open.
5. Select one of the options then click OK. The Tiled option, for example, will show the sheets next to each other, one on the left and the other on the right. The Horizontal option will show them one under the other.