To print comments in Excel 2007:
1. Show all comments or just the comments you want to print. How?
2. In the Page Layout tab, Page Setup group, click the dialog box launcher (see the mouse pointer in the image below).
3. The Page Setup window will open.
4. Click on the Sheet tab.
5. In the Comments box, select As displayed on sheet or At end of sheet depending on how you want to print the comments.
6. Click Print.
1. If you select As displayed on sheet, then only the comments that are shown will be printed. So make sure that your comments are shown on the worksheet first. How?
2. To see how comments are printed, you can click Print Preview before you click Print.