To repeat column titles (heading rows) in every page in Excel 2007 follow these steps:
1. Switch to the Page Layout tab.
2. In the Page Setup group click Print Titles.
3. The Page Setup window will open with the Sheet tab selected.
4. In the Sheet tab click the text box titled: Rows to repeat at top
5. Now go to your worksheet and select the row(s) which have the headings. The selected row(s) will be reflected in the text box in the Page Setup window.
You can also type the address(es) of the row(s) directly in the text box if you prefer.
6. Click the Office Button –> Print –> Print Preview to verify that the heading row(s) will be repeated on every page.