If you are getting blank pages when you are printing a worksheet, then there are a number of possibilities:
1. You have some ‘unnoticed’ text in one of the cells, e.g. ‘.’ or ‘,’.
2. You have cells that contain text, but the text color is the same as the cell background color.
3. You have a cell with a formula that returns a blank value.
4. You have empty cells that are formatted with borders or shading.
5. You have set a print area that spans into more than one page.
1. For unnoticed text, press CTRL+END to find the last non-blank character, and delete it if it is not required. Repeat the process if necessary.
2. For formulas, display formulas by pressing CTRL+’~’ then try to find the formula that returns a blank value.
3. Set the print area to the required cells only. Read more.