If you have a worksheet and you only want to print part of that worksheet then follow the steps below:
- Click File then click Page Setup .The Page Setup window will open.
- Click the Sheet tab.
- In the Sheet tab click Print Area
- Now go to your worksheet and highlight the cells you want to print. The Print Area in the Page Setup window will be updated automatically with the cells references.
- Now every time you print the worksheet only the specified area will be printed.
- To print the whole sheet, clear the Print Area before you start printing.
- In your worksheet, highlight the cells you want to print.
- Click File –> Print Area –> Set Print Area.
- The print area is now set to your selection.
- To print the whole sheet, Click File –> Print Area –> Clear Print Area.
Applies to: Excel 2003